- The SIROCCO Program is now available. Registered people can attend the live program and chat with the authors. Registration has just opened and will be free of charge.
- The recipient of the 2020 SIROCCO Prize for Innovation in Distributed Computing is Amos Korman.
- The keynote speakers are Petra Berenbrink, Mohsen Ghaffari, Amos Korman, and Jared Saia.
- Due to the Corona crisis, SIROCCO 2020 will be a virtual conference taking place at the same time as originally planned. We expect the conference to be a mix of online and offline events. More information will follow soon.
- Abstract Submission: March 6, 11:59 pm (AoE)
- Paper Submission: March 13, 11:59 pm (AoE)
- Notification: May 1
- Camera Ready Version: May 15
- Early Registration Deadline: TBA
SIROCCO is devoted to the study of the interplay between structural knowledge, communication, and computing in decentralized systems of multiple communicating entities. Special emphasis is given to innovative approaches leading to better understanding of the relationship between computing and communication. Previous SIROCCO proceedings can be found here.
SIROCCO has a tradition of interesting and productive scientific meetings in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, attracting leading researchers in a variety of fields in which communication and knowledge play a significant role. Previous SIROCCO meetings can be found here.
Original papers are solicited from all areas of study of local structural knowledge and global communication and computational complexities. Among the typical areas are distributed computing, communication networks, game theory, parallel computing, social networks, mobile computing (including autonomous robots), peer to peer systems, and communication complexity. Keeping with the tradition of SIROCCO, new areas are always welcome.
The proceedings of SIROCCO 2020 have been published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (LNCS).
Selected papers from SIROCCO 2020 will be invited to a special issue of the Theoretical Computer Science journal.
Detailed instructions can be found in the call for papers.